the caddy is packed and we leave in the morning on our trip to palm springs and HITCHED! hope you were able to get tickets. bring you dancin’ shoes and some spending cash, cause they’ll be lots of ban.dos you’ll want to buy. we promise.
meet three more glamorous gal pals. how did we get so lucky?
1. oh, catherine, where do we begin? you brought your styling A game to our shoot and we couldn’t thank you enough. and look at you, not even scared to glam it up with this one and then add some tom boy flair with this. nice work!
2. jaimi, miss sassy pants. you and your talented ladies always make us look and feel so beautiful. please come here now! oh, and you sure do wear that pop flower well!
3. and lydia, sweet, sweet lydia. never comes to the studio empty handed. please come bring us some treats at once. girl is not afraid to pile on a bunch of pinwheel bows as well as a ban.do heart headband. our kinda lady.
a few weeks ago we put together a major photo shoot for the site relaunch. we created sets, made props, hired a master photographer and some amazing models and then decided the shoot would not be complete without some of our favorite gal pals.
we had them all dolled up by the lovely ladies at fiore beauty and then let them pick all of their favorite ban.dos to model in our sweet ban.do photo booth.
allow us to introduce you to 3 of these lovely gal pals.
1. amanda from 100 layer cake. easily, hands down, the chicest of the chic. always looks perfect. perfect shoes, perfect bag, and always, always perfect lipstick. she grabbed a hand ful of pom pom flowers to dress up her nude pink dress (which we love). good goin’ girl!
3. margaux is the loveliest gal you will ever meet. an angel from heaven. no wonder he scooped her up and married her like a real champ. that’s one lucky fella. she twirled around all day in that cute black skirt and jazzed up her look with a classic bow headband and a pinwheel bow. nice goin’, margaux.
ashley said: OOH! I’ll bring sweets and sequins.. and champagne! and those were the magic words. ashley email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hit you up with the free tix. hope to see all of you at hitched, cause it’s gonna be
so late last year we were snagged to be a vendor at the greatest show on earth, no not the circus, HITCHED. we were beyond thrilled and now we are even more thrilled to offer one lucky gal (or guy) a pair of tickets. it promises to be one heck of a party, so you are not going to want to miss it . . . and tickets are going fast! all you need to do is comment below after you like ban.do and hitched on facebook and follow us both on twitter and you’re entered. easy peasy. now get to steppin.